Forbes.com has assembled a list of the ‘Ten Top American Microbreweries Worth A Visit’, and I’d say it’s a pretty good start for anyone looking to create a beer-related bucket list.
The list is as follows:
- Samuel Adams, Boston
- Dogfish Head Craft Brewed Ales, Milton, Deleware
- Brooklyn Brewery, New York City
- Stone Brewing Co., Escondido, California
- Deschutes Brewery, Bend, Oregon
- Rogue Ales Brewery, Newport, Oregon
- New Belgium Brewing Company, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Road Dog’s Brewery Tour, Seattle
- Allagash Brewing Company, Portland, Maine
- Live Oak Brewing Company, Austin, Texas
If you’re interested in visiting any of these breweries, the article gives a good description of what makes each one unique and why it’s worth a visit, so I recommend you take a look.